How to install your Contact Button on a Wix website
You can easily add your Contact Button to website built using Wix without the need of a developer. Simply complete the following steps to enable one of your buttons.
Log in to your Wix dashboard.
Log in to your Wix account and got to your Settings page.
Go the Custom code page
1. A link to your custom code page can be found on the Settings page in the Advanced settings section
2. Once you have the page open, click the "Add Custom Code" button on the top right of the page.
Add your Contact Button code snippet
1. Copy the code snippet from your button's setting page in the text box.
2. Paste your code into the white area on the page
3. Enter a name for the code.
4. Make sure you select the "All Pages" option"
5. Chose "Body - end" for the location you want the code to be placed.
Save your work
Make sure you scroll back up and save your changes in the Squarespace dashboard
Test the installation by refreshing your website.
Open a browser page to your website. If you already have it open, just refresh the page.
If you don't see the button, please check this article on common reasons a button isn't showing up.
"Troubleshooting: Button or Apps Not Displaying"
If you're still having issues, please contact us for further assistance.