How to install your Contact Button on a Weebly website.
You can easily add your Contact Button to website built using Weebly without the need of a developer. Simply complete the following steps to enable one of your buttons.
Log in to your Weebly dashboard.
Log in to your Weebly account and go to the Edit screen of the site you'd like to add a Contact Button to.
Go to the Settings Page
1. A link to the Settings page can be found in the dashboard menu
2. Once you have the Settings page open, click SEO menu link.
Add your Contact Button code snippet
1. Open your Contact Button dashboard and go to the Test & Install tab on your settings page.
2. Copy the code snippet from your button's setting page.
3. Paste your code into the Weebly text box called "Footer Code"
Save & Publish Your changes
Make sure you scroll back up and save your changes in the Webflow dashboard
Test the installation by refreshing your website.
Open a browser page to your website. If you already have it open, just refresh the page.
If you don't see the button, please check this article on common reasons a button isn't showing up.
"Troubleshooting: Button or Apps Not Displaying"
If you're still having issues, please contact us for further assistance.